Try this easy and delicious marinade recipe for fajitas, a Tex-Mex staple that has been adopted into many Latin cuisines.
- Servings 4
- 35 mins.
- 1 lb. Boneless Steak
- 1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/3 cup Lime juice
- 2 tbsp. Honey
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 4 tbsp. Adobo Seasoning
- Salt & Pepper
- Pinch of Cumin
- 1 Green Bell Pepper
- 1/2 Onion
- Corn Tortillas
- Cut steak into thin strips, reserve
- In a bowl mix the vegetable oil, lime juice, honey, garlic, adobo seasoning, salt, pepper and cumin.
- Place the strips of steak inside a plastic bag and coat with the marinade. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Cut the vegetables into thin strips, reserve.
- Cook the steak strips in medium heat with a tbsp. of olive oil.
- Add the vegetables and cook for 5-7 mins.
- Heat the tortillas in a pan, medium heat for 3-5 mins.
- Serve fajitas with warm tortillas immediately.
Garnish with 2 tbsp. Queso Fresco and Mexican crema on top.