Make these magical and fun sweet potato chips inspired by the marigold petals of a Día de Los Muertos altar.
- Servings 4
- 2 Sweet Potatoes
- 2 tbsp. + 1 tbsp. Olive Oil, divided
- 1/4 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 package Edible Gold Glitter
Adult supervision is required to make this recipe.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Wash your sweet potatoes and slice very thin using a mandoline.
- In a large mixing bowl, add your sweet potato slices, olive oil, and salt.
- Place onto large sheet pan in a single layer. Bake for about 10 minutes or until crisp.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss the chips in 1 tbsp. of olive oil and glitter.
- Serve right away with salsa or sour cream and enjoy the magic!
You can serve these chips with a pepita salsa or guacamole.