An exquisite zesty recipe for an easy Thanksgiving side dish!
- Servings 2
- 35 mins.
- 3-4 heads Broccolini, split into florets
- 2 tbsp. MAZOLA® CORN OIL
- 1 head Garlic
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp. Smoked Paprika
- 1 Lemon
- 2-3 tbsp. Manchego Cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Spread broccolini out onto a baking sheet and drizzle with MAZOLA® CORN OIL.
- Cut the head of garlic in half, and place the exposed garlic and drizzle with additional remaining oil.
- Season and transfer the baking sheet into the oven and roast for 20-25 minutes until the broccolini is just slightly crispy.
- Remove the baking sheet from oven and squeeze the fresh lemon juice on top. Adjust seasoning and add more salt, pepper to taste.
- Add grated Manchego cheese and serve.
Did you know Mazola® Corn Oil may help lower cholesterol 2x more than extra virgin olive oil*? * Maki KC, Lawless Al, Kelley KM, Kaden VN, Dicklin MR. Benefits of corn oil compared to extra virgin olive oil consumption on the plasma lipid profile in men and women with elevated cholesterol: results from a controlled feeding trial. J. Clin. Lipidol. January/February 2015 issue. Study sponsored in part by ACH Food Companies, Inc. For more information visit Mazola.com. ©2018 ACH Food Companies, Inc.