Beat the heat with this simple and mouthwatering lemon shaved ice with Mediterranean influence.
- 2 cups Water
- 1 ½ cups Lemon Juice (about 5-6 lemons)
- ¾ cup Agave Syrup
- 3 sprigs Rosemary
- Shaved Ice
- Squeeze the lemons.
- Add 2 cups of water to a small pot on medium heat.
- Add the agave syrup and mix. Add the lemon juice.
- Grate 1 lemon peel straight into the pot. Add 2 sprigs of rosemary.
- Bring to a boil for 1 minute, remove from heat.
- Let it cool for 1 hour. Remove rosemary spring.
- Transfer to a jar. Place in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- Shave ice with a snow cone maker or with a heavy duty blender.
- Form ice into a mound in a small chilled dessert dish.
- Pour the lemon rosemary syrup over the shave ice and serve immediately.
Recipe brought to you by our guest Chef Shelly Gilad from Shelly’s Humble Kitchen
Pro Tips for a chilled Lemon Rosemary Shaved Ice
Chill the dish before serving, the ice stays solid for longer.
Click here for some more summer recipes!