A delicious and gluten-free breakfast coming up with this easy recipe!
- Servings 4-6
- 20 mins.
- 1 cup All Purpose Gluten-Free Flour
- 2 tbsp. Cane Sugar
- 1 tbsp. Baking Powder
- ½ tsp. Salt
- 1 tbsp. Poppy Seeds
- Lemon zest from 1 lemon
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 1 tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Oil to grease the pan
- Put the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, poppy seed and lemon zest into a medium bowl and mix to combine.
- Pour over the almond milk and apple cider vinegar.
- Squeeze in the lemon juice and whisk until the batter is smooth.
- Grease a nonstick pan or griddle with oil and put it on the stove over medium heat.
- Pour about ⅓ cup of batter, when the top begins to bubble, flip the pancake and cook for about 1 minute, until the other side is golden.
- Serve and enjoy!
Serve with a nut butter, maple syrup and any fruit you desire.