A Latin infused spin on the popular salmon poke bowl. Healthy and delicious.
- Servings 2
- 20 mins.
- 1 large Salmon fillet
- 8 Limes
- 2 Corn husks, fire roasted
- 1/2 Red cabbage
- 2 Jalapeños
- Quinoa, cooked & chilled
- Cilantro lime dressing
- Cut the limes and juice into a medium sized bowl. You want at least 2 cups of liquid. Set aside.
- Remove the skin from the fish. Cut into 2” cubes and add to lime juice. Cover with plastic wrap and set in fridge for 1 hour, or until fish starts to turn opaque.
- Meanwhile, cook and chill your quinoa.
- Shred the cabbage.
- Seed/devein and chop the jalapeños.
- In a new bowl, add your quinoa and cabbage.
- Drain the lime juice from the salmon and add to quinoa and cabbage. Too with fire roasted corn and jalapeños.
- Drizzle with cilantro lime dressing and enjoy.
You can substitute salmon for Ahi tuna.