This creamy and delicious dish is a traditional staple of Argentina, Chile, Ecuador, Bolivia and Peru.
- Servings 4
- 1/2 medium Onion
- 1 Green Onion
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 round Squash
- 2 ears of Corn
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 tbsp. Brown Sugar
- Semi-hard Goat Cheese, to taste
- Fry the onions and the finely chopped pepper, season with salt, ground pepper and cumin.
- Add the grated corn and squash, and the milk.
- Mix constantly for 20 minutes.
- Cook until the mix comes off the pot and you can see the bottom.
- Serve in a corn husk or clay dish with a piece of cheese underneath sprinkled with brown sugar, garnish with green onion.