A plate of warm and fragrant gnocchi, just like the ones that Grandma used to make.
- Servings 1-2
- 45 mins.
- 1 lb. Ricotta Cheese
- 1 Egg
- Salt & Pepper
- Grated Nutmeg
- Olive Oil
- 2 cups Self-Rising Flour
- 4 Tomatoes
- Lime Zest
- Toasted Almonds
- Drain the ricotta to remove the most amount of liquid possible. Mix with the egg and the flour and to form a dough. Add more flour if it sticks to the fingers.
- Cut in 1 inch pieces and boil in lots of salty water.
- Remove them as they start floating with a skimmer and reserve.
- Cut the tomatoes in quarters and brown in a skillet with olive oil. Add the gnocchi and mix.
- Finish off with lime zest and toasted almonds.
If you want to add some meat we recommend cooked bacon or ham.