Fiesta Pasta Salad
Looking for a comfort yet festive dish to welcome the new season? Fall back with our guest Chef Alejandra Schrader Fiesta Pasta Salad!
- Servings 2-4
- 1 hr. 45 mins.
- 1 20 oz. package BUITONI® Refrigerated Three Cheese Tortellini
- 2 ears of Corn, shucked
- 1/3 cup fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- Coarse Sea Salt
- Freshly ground Pepper
- 2 Avocados, seeded, cut into 3/4” cubes
- 8 oz. Cherry Tomatoes, cut in half lengthwise
- 4 oz. Sweet Peppers, sliced 1/4” rounds
- 1/4 cup Green Onions
- Cook tortellini per package instructions. Set aside.
- Bring water to boil in large pot, add salt, and cook the corn for 3-4 minutes.
- Drain and set aside until corn is cool. Cut kernels off the cob.
- Refrigerate tortellini and corn for at least 1 hour.
- In a large bowl, mix extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice. Whisk until emulsified; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add pasta to bowl and toss to coat.
- Add corn, avocado, cherry tomatoes, sweet peppers and green onions.
- Taste and adjust seasoning. Serve immediately.