Decadent and exquisite crêpes to pamper your taste buds.
- Servings 4-6
- 45 mins.
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 cup Cornstarch
- 2 tbsp. Melted Butter
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 cup Dulce de Leche
- 4 tbsp. Granulated Sugar
- In a bowl mix together the flour, cornstarch, melted butter and eggs. Gradually incorporate the milk as you beat into a thin batter.
- Heat 1 tbsp. of butter per crêpe on a frying pan. Pour about 1/4 cup per crêpe, tilt in a circular motion to cover the surface evenly.
- Cook the crêpe until light brown, flip and cook the other side.
- Spread about 2 tbsp. of dulce de leche per crêpe and roll.
- Place 6-8 crêpes on a baking pan, sprinkle sugar to lightly coat them.
- Bake for 5-10 mins. at 325°F
- Serve immediately.
Serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.