Try this exquisite crab salad with a tropical twist using plantain chips.
- Servings 1-2
- 20 mins.
- 1 Plantain, sliced lengthwise very thin
- ½ cup Pineapple, diced
- 2 Radishes, sliced thin
- ¼ cup Cilantro, save some for garnish
- 4-6 oz. Crab Meat
- 1 Avocado, diced
- 3 tbsp. Lime Juice
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Lemon Zest
- 1 tsp. Lime Zest
- Oil for frying
- Peel plantain and slice very thinly on a mandoline. Fry at 350°F until golden brown, remove from oil and set on a paper towel to drain excess oil.
- Mix the crab meat with lime juice, olive oil, zest, and salt to taste.
- To serve garnish with cilantro, pineapple, and radish.
- Eat with plantain chips as vessel.
Try it with your favorite seafood.