Looking for a variation of the classic Banana Bread? Try this easy recipe, a delicious loaf that will have everyone asking for second servings.
- Servings 4
- 2 cups Flour
- 1 1/2 cups Walnuts, chopped
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 3 ripe Bananas
- 1/4 cup Plain Yogurt
- 2 large Eggs, beaten
- 3/4 stick of Butter, melted
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- Sift flour, baking soda and salt into medium bowl.
- Whisk in sugar.
- In large bowl, mash banana well, then add yogurt, eggs, vanilla and butter and mix well with a fork.
- Fold in dry ingredients using a rubber spatula until combined, batter will be thick and chunky.
- Bake in previously buttered and floured 9X5 loaf pan at 350°F for 50-55 minutes.
- Allow to cool, slice and serve.
The ultimate moist banana bread tip
Don’t forget the yogurt! Serve with vanilla or coconut ice cream.
If you have leftovers of your banana bread, check out this recipe!