Looking for a variation of the classic Banana Bread? Try this easy recipe, a delicious loaf that will have everyone asking for second servings.
- Servings 4
- 2 cups Flour
- 1 1/2 cups Walnuts, chopped
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 3 ripe Bananas
- 1/4 cup Plain Yogurt
- 2 large Eggs, beaten
- 3/4 stick of Butter, melted
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- Sift flour, baking soda and salt into medium bowl.
- Whisk in sugar.
- In large bowl, mash banana well, then add yogurt, eggs, vanilla and butter and mix well with a fork.
- Fold in dry ingredients using a rubber spatula until combined, batter will be thick and chunky.
- Bake in previously buttered and floured 9X5 loaf pan at 350°F for 50-55 minutes.
- Allow to cool, slice and serve.
The ultimate moist banana bread tip
Don’t forget the yogurt! Serve with vanilla or coconut ice cream.