The taste of a classic michelada with a tropical twist, refreshing and delicious!
- Servings 1-2
- 5 mins.
- Chile Laime Salt (Tajín recommended)
- 2 oz. Lime Juice, fresh
- 2 tsp. Hot Sauce (Valentina recommended)
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- Kosher Salt, to taste
- 1/4 cup Coconut Water
- 1 bottle Mexican Lager (Negra Modelo or Pacífico)
- Pour Tajín or salt into a small, shallow dish in an even layer. Rub a pint or pilsner glass’s rim with the cut side of the reserved juiced lime half, then dip glass into the dish to create a salt rim.
- Set glass right side up and fill with lime juice, hot sauce, and Worcestershire sauce. Add a pinch or two of salt, fill glass with coconut water and top with beer. Stir gently if you want to mix it up a bit. Serve with remaining beer, topping up as you drink.