Enjoy this pitcher of Clericot for your New Year’s Eve Party, a classic for the holidays in the Southern Hemisphere!
- Servings 1 pitcher
- 1 Granny Smith apple, diced
- 1 Grapefruit, sliced
- 1 Mango, peeled and sliced
- 1 Watermelon, diced
- Strawberries, cut in half
- Grapes, cut in half
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 750 ml. bottle of chilled White Wine
- Ice cubes
Directions to prepare this Clericot (in spanish, Clericó)
- In a large pitcher, add the fruit and then sprinkle it with the sugar.
- Allow the fruit to macerate for at least 10 minutes before adding the remaining ingredients.
- Serve in a glass with ice.
You can use any fruit in season. Add a little bit of sugar for sweetness.
Get this amazing Mexican Citrus Juicer to make juice for your Clericot!