We’ve teamed up with Rosetta Stone to bring you some of our favorite recipes in popular languages to get you (and your belly) ready for your next adventure. Click below to download the Rosetta Stone app!
- Servings 2
- 15 mins.
- 3 small Chorizo sausages, roughly sliced
- 2 Green Onions (scallions), sliced diagonally
- ½ Red Bell Pepper, de-seeded and sliced
- 1 handful of Cherry Tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup canned Chickpeas, rinsed
- Freshly ground Black Pepper
- 1 large handful of Arugula leaves
- 1 Lemon wedge
- Place chorizo, green onion, and red pepper in nonstick frying pan without oil.
- Cook 8 mins., stirring often, until chorizo is cooked through and has slightly charred edges.
- Add tomatoes and chickpeas, and stir. Add black pepper to taste.
- Mix with arugula leaves.
- Squeeze lemon over salad just before serving.
Want to learn these languages and more?Download the Rosetta Stone appto start speaking now!
Substitute chorizo for a soy alternative for a vegetarian friendly version