Mornings become eclectic with these exquisite chorizo molletes topped with a fried egg. Try them with your favorite salsa!
- Servings 1-2
- 15 mins.
- 3 slices Bread
- 4 oz. Chorizo
- 1 6 oz. can refried Black Beans
- 3 Whole Eggs
- 1 bunch Scallion
- Salsa (optional)
- Sear chorizo links in a cast iron or heavy bottom skillet with minimal oil. You may also grill them over open flame. Allow to cool for at least half the cook time. Slice evenly.
- Slice and toast bread in skillet with butter. Remove toast and set aside. Fry eggs in residual butter in the same pan used for toast.
- Spread beans directly on to toast. Add chorizo slices on top of bean spread.
- Top with fried egg, and garnish using sliced scallions and salsa.