Indulge in this chocoholic’s dream dessert, a royal and decadent affair for your taste buds. Kitchenware by http://www.falabella.com.ar
- Servings 6
- 1 hr.
- 2 sticks Butter
- 1.5 cups Dark Chocolate
- 2 cups Sugar
- 5 Eggs
- 2 tbsp. Flour
- Fresh mint leaves
- Melt the butter with the chocolate in water bath or in the microwave.
- Add the sugar, the eggs, and the flour. Mix well.
- Cover a mold with parchment paper and pour the mix inside.
- Double boil on oven at 350°F for 20-25 minutes.
- Let it cool and serve in thick slices.
- Sprinkle with almonds and finish with fresh mint leaves.
Serve with a generous scoop of vanilla ice cream.