Treat your guests with this delicious and easy recipe for churro-inspired popcorn, or else be tricked!
- Servings 4-6
- 20 mins.
- 3/4 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 2/3 cup Sugar
- 5 oz. Evaporated Milk
- 1 bag Microwave Popcorn
- 2 tbsp. Melted Butter
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/4 tsp. Chili Powder, optional
- 2 tbsp. Brown Sugar
- Chocolate Sauce
- Combine the chocolate, butter, and cinnamon in a medium saucepan and cook over medium heat stirring often until melted through.
- Stir in the sugar. Slowly stir in the evaporated milk.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer over low heat for 8 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Pop the popcorn and transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss to coat evenly.
- Drizzle chocolate sauce over, cool to harden, and enjoy.