This easy salsa is a healthy way to snack without putting any pounds, a recipe from our guest Chef Shelly Gilad from Shelly’s Humble Kitchen.
- Servings 1 bowl
- 30 mins.
- Handful Cilantro bunch, stems removed
- Handful Parsley bunch, stems removed
- 3 cups cooked Chickpeas
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 2 Lemons
- 1 tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- Olive oil
- Red Chili Slices
- Pinch of Cumin (optional)
- Chop the cilantro and parsley finely.
- Put the garbanzo in a medium bowl and add the chopped herbs.
- Crush the garlic straight into the bowl. Grate lemon zest over and squeeze the lemon juice in.
- Add apple cider vinegar and salt.
- Drizzle olive oil and toss. Taste and correct seasoning, add chili slices.
- Add pinch of cumin, optional.
Blend it all together to create a delicious spicy hummus.