An exquisite and easy cheese soufflé that is popular in South America.
- Servings 6-8
- 50 mins.
- 2 cups Milk
- 2 ½ cups Self-Rising Flour
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 6 Eggs
- 3 Leeks, chopped
- 1-2 cups Shredded Cheese
- 1 lb. Mozzarella Cheese, cubed
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Beat the milk, flour, oil, eggs and chopped leeks together in a bowl
- Transfer to a savarin or bundt cake mold.
- Bake for 30 mins. at 350°F or until golden brown.
- Let rest for 5 minutes before serving. Can also be served at room temperature.
Use your favorite mix of cheeses, alternatively add cubed ham or bacon for a heartier version.