Make this luxurious and silky flan with the taste and aroma of coffee.
- Servings 6
- 90 mins.
- 2.5 cups Milk
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 6 tbsp. ground Coffee
- 1 Orange, zest
- 3 Egg yolks
- 1 Egg
- 1.5 cups Sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. ground Almonds
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of ground Nutmeg
- 1 egg White
- Dry caramel to decorate
- Boil the milk, cream, coffee and orange zest. Leave to cool.
- Beat the egg yolks and the egg with the sugar until foamy.
- Add the milk, the vanilla, the sugar, the almonds and a pinch of salt.
- Pour the mix into individual molds with caramel.
- Bake in low heat oven in water bath for 60 minutes. Leave to cool and serve.
- Finish with a dollop of meringue and decorate with dry caramel.
Use your favorite blend, but we recommend using Colombian ground beans.