Breakfast in a muffin tin — what an eggcellent idea!
- Servings 12
- 45 mins.
- 1 dozen large brown Eggs
- 1⁄2 cup whole Milk
- 2 tbsp. Mazola Corn Oil
- 1 cup Ham, diced
- 1⁄4 cup minced Scallions
- 1⁄4 cup Manchego Cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup smoked Gouda Cheese, grated
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°Fand spray a muffin pan with Mazola Oil Spray.
- In a large bowl whisk the eggs, milk, and Mazola Oil until light and incorporated. Next whisk in ham, scallions, manchego, gouda and salt/pepper to taste.
- Divide egg mixture evenly between the 12 muffin tins. Top them evenly with cheddar cheese.
- Bake until eggs are set, should take about 25-30 minutes. Once done set aside and let cool before removing them from tins.
Serve with Salsa and fresh scallion.