A warm and delicious bowl of spaghetti with roasted vegetables is the perfect companion for cold winter days.
- Servings 2
- 2 medium Eggplants (choose light weight and shiny eggplants), diced
- 3 sprigs Scallions, chopped roughly
- 2 cups Grape Tomatoes
- 2 in. Ginger, unpeeled and julienned
- ¼ cup Canola Oil
- 1 pack Spaghetti
- 1 tbsp. Soy Sauce
- ¼ cup tahini butter (if the tahini is not runny, warm it up a bit)
- Scallion (only green part), sliced diagonally
- Chili pepper, sliced thinly
- Preheat the oven to 400F and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Put the eggplants, scallions, tomatoes and ginger into the tray. Drizzle oil and sprinkle salt, and use your hands to coat the veggies with the oil. Roast for 20-25 minutes, until the eggplants are very tender.
- Meanwhile make the spaghetti according to the instructions on the package. When the vegetables are ready, pour them over the spaghetti.
- Pour the soy sauce and toss. Pour the tahini into the bowl or drizzle it after you serve it in individual plates.
- Garnish with scallion and chili, and serve.