For those who love to bake from scratch. Here is a delicious recipe right for you. Easy, elegant, chocolaty and yummy!
- Servings 4-6
- 1 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup Cocoa Powder
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour, sifted
- 1/2 cup Walnuts, chopped
- Melt the butter in water bath or microwave, then mix with the cocoa powder. Beat the eggs with the sugar, add the vanilla, the flour and the chopped nuts.
- Butter and flour a rectangular mold, pour the batter and bake for 30 mins. at 350°F or until cooked.
- Let to cool and cut in squares.
Garnish with fresh whipped cream and blueberries.