For those who love to bake from scratch. Here is a delicious recipe right for you. Easy, elegant, chocolaty and yummy!
- Servings 4-6
- 1 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup Cocoa Powder
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour, sifted
- 1/2 cup Walnuts, chopped
- Melt the butter in water bath or microwave, then mix with the cocoa powder. Beat the eggs with the sugar, add the vanilla, the flour and the chopped nuts.
- Butter and flour a rectangular mold, pour the batter and bake for 30 mins. at 350°F or until cooked.
- Let to cool and cut in squares.
Pro Tips to serve the perfect brownies
Garnish with fresh whipped cream and blueberries.
Whats the origin of chocolate brownies?
A chocolate brownie or simply a brownie is a square or rectangular chocolate baked confection. Brownies come in a variety of forms and may be either fudgy or cakey, depending on their density. Brownies often, but not always, have a glossy “skin” on their upper crust. They may also include nuts, frosting, cream cheese, chocolate chips, or other ingredients. A variation made with brown sugar and vanilla rather than chocolate in the batter is called a blond brownie or blondie. The brownie was developed in the United States at the end of the 19th century and popularized there during the first half of the 20th century.
They are typically eaten by hand, often accompanied by milk, served warm with ice cream, topped with whipped cream, or sprinkled with powdered sugar and fudge. In North America, they are common homemade treats and they are also popular in restaurants and coffeehouses.