For a delicious vegetable side dish to your Thanksgiving dinner look no further than these flavorful spicy potatoes with chard.
- Servings 2-4
- 2 lbs. Red-skinned Potatoes, quartered
- 1 large bunch Rainbow Swiss Chard, stems and leaves separated, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup MAZOLA® CORN OIL
- 1 tbsp. Cumin, ground
- 1 tbsp. Achiote powder
- ¼ tsp. Garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. Onion powder
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Place potatoes in a bowl with the remaining ingredients. Toss until the potatoes are well coated.
- Fill a baking sheet with potato mixture and spread out into one even layer.
- Roast in the oven for about 45 minutes or until browned.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven, season to taste, and serve.
Did you know Mazola® Corn Oil may help lower cholesterol 2x more than extra virgin olive oil*? *Maki KC, Lawless Al, Kelley KM, Kaden VN, Dicklin MR. Benefits of corn oil compared to extra virgin olive oil consumption on the plasma lipid profile in men and women with elevated cholesterol: results from a controlled feeding trial. J. Clin. Lipidol. January/February 2015 issue. Study sponsored in part by ACH Food Companies, Inc. For more information visit Mazola.com. ©2018 ACH Food Companies, Inc.