The extraordinary Chef Aarón Sánchez shares one of his signature dishes from Johnny Sánchez Restaurant, a gorgeous and mouth-watering yellowtail tiradito.
- Servings 2
- 1 hr.
- 4 oz. Yellowtail
For the Marinade:
- 1/2 Lime, juiced
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp. Aji Amarillo Puree
- 1/2 tso. Ginger, finely grated
- 1/4 Chili Serrano, finely grated
- 1/4 stick of Lemongrass, finely chopped
- 6 leaves of Cilantro, whole
- 1.5 oz Cherry Tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/4 small Orange or Clementine segments, peeled and segmented
- 1 Radish, finely sliced
- 1/4 Avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 oz. Pickled Onion
- Sea Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Mix all marinade ingredients and let them sit together for 1 hour.2. Thinly slice the yellowtail and place on the plate.3. Add marinade on top of yellowtail.4. Add all garnishes.5. Finish with more marinade and finish with sea salt and extra virgin olive oil.
Serve with fresh and warm tortilla chips and a side of guacamole.