- 1 Watermelon, center diced, and reserve watermelon bowl
- ½ cup Cucumbers, diced
- ½ cup Bell Peppers, diced
- ½ cup Jicama diced
- ½ cup Red Onion, diced
- ½ cup Lime Juice, fresh
- 1 tbsp. Jalapeño or Serrano, seeded, diced
- 1/3 cup Epazote, chopped (substitute with Cilantro and Basil if Epazote cannot be found)
- Sea Salt, to taste
- Start by ensuring the watermelon is completely drained. Combine in a large mixing bowl with cucumbers, peppers, jicama, and onion. Gently fold, mixing ingredients together.
- Add epazote and continue folding.
- Last, add the lime juice and salt little by little, tasting after each addition. Refrigerate for 5-10 minutes. Serve cold with blue corn tortilla chips & enjoy!