We are in the most romantic time of the year. There are many people who don’t celebrate Valentine’s Day, others who do it only on February 14, and others who celebrate it all year long. For those who are going to celebrate this year, keep reading because this article is for you!
We know that those who are in a relationship use this day as an excuse to pamper their significant other in many ways: buying them a gift, making reservations at their favorite restaurant or cooking a delicious memorable dinner.
Those who are single can also celebrate this day. It can be with friends, family, or with oneself. It’s all about entertaining the person you love.
This year we’ve thought of a selection of Valentine’s Day recipes to seduce the most demanding palate and ensure that, on Valentine’s Day, you leave a high bar and a delicious taste in the mouth of your guest(s). These dishes are eye-catching and we assure you that they make anyone who tries them feel amazed before such a culinary display.
Breakfast Valentine’s Day recipes for you!
Strawberry Plantain Pancakes
This pancake recipe is ideal to surprise your significant other with a breakfast in bed.
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tbsp. Liquid Vanilla
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 tbsp. Strawberries
- 1/4 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/8 tsp. Salt
- 2 Plantains
- 1/4 cup All Purpose Flour
- Put the eggs, liquid vanilla, milk, strawberries, baking soda, salt, plantains and flour into a medium bowl and mix to combine.
- Grease a nonstick pan or griddle with oil and put it on the stove over medium heat.
- Pour about ⅓ cup of batter, when the top begins to bubble, flip the pancake and cook for about 1 minute, until the other side is golden.
- Serve, top them with sliced strawberries and warm maple syrup or honey and enjoy!
I Love You Berry Much Bowl
Start your V day by sharing this beautiful, healthy and full of energy breakfast with your partner (or don’t share it with anyone, it’s so delicious).
- 1 package of Instant Oatmeal
- 1 tbsp. Chia Seeds
- 1 tbsp. Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp. Coconut Butter
- 1/2 cup Hot Water
- Dried Cranberries
- Strawberries (heart shaped)
- Bananas (heart shaped)
- Put all the ingredients into a small bowl and mix to combine with a wooden spoon.
- Add all the fruits on top of the mixture.
- Serve and enjoy!
Valentine’s Day recipes: time for a cocktail
Fifty Shades Of Rosa
Well, since the name of this cocktail speaks for itself, we are just gonna say this: save it for your date.
- 1 1/2 oz. Strawberry Gin or Vodka
- 1/2 oz. Aperol
- 1/2 oz. Lemon Juice
- 3 drops Rose Water
- Sparkling Wine
- Add all the ingredients in a shaker.
- Shake vigorously.
- Strain and serve. Add sparkling wine.
- Garnish with a rose petal.
Tequila and champagne, who knew they’d get along so well? Serve this version of a mimosa to your loved ones on Valentine’s Day!
Click here to get the recipe.
Valentine’s Day recipes: Would you like to make some dessert?
Pitaya Love Boats
This frozen dessert alongside a bubbly champagne is everything you need for your Valentine’s date night!
- 1/2 Pineapple
- 1 package Frozen Dragon Fruit
- 1/2 cup Frozen Strawberries
- 1 Frozen Banana
- 1 scoop Protein Powder
- 1 tsp. Cumin
- 1 tsp. Creamy Wildflower Honey
- 1 tsp. Rose Water
- Cut the pineapple in half.
- Remove the pulp from the pineapple to leave a hole in the center. Reserve.
- In a blender, place the frozen dragon fruit, frozen strawberries, frozen banana, previously reserved pineapple, protein, cumin, honey and rose water.
- Mix until the ingredients are integrated and you get an ice cream.
- Pour the ice cream into the pineapple hole and add the toppings that you like the most.
- Get a spoon and enjoy!
You may also be interested in Latin Valentine’s Day: what this day means for these 4 Latinas!